Questions about STOCK? Visit the Stock Status page for the latest Inventory updates!
A short and wide cookpot for solo ultralight backpacking. The heat resistant thin-handle design reduces weight and unneeded features on this lightweight titanium cookware. Optionally, order without handles for a true SUL experience.
At just over two ounces in weight, the LiteTrail Titanium Cookpot with Lid holds enough water for a large meal in the backcountry. Most users will fill it up with 16 oz (473 mL) of water for a typical rehydrate freezer bag meal.
NOTICE: The heat resistant handles aren't "perfect" in their fit around the handles. This is because of so many small bends in the wire. Please do not purchase this item if that is a problem for you. Returns not accepted due to handle appearance.
- Lid includes a locking lift tab, 3 steam holes and overflow channel around edge
- Pot is short and wide for stability and convenience with our titanium spoon
- Perfect size for the solo traveler
- Thinnest possible titanium material while maintaining strength
- Thin heat-resistant handles (on version with handles)
- A hard to find size that was once available, but has not been for a long time - until now!
- Dimensions (W x H): 95 mm x 80 mm (3.74 in x 3.15 in)
- Volume: 550 mL (18.5 oz)
- Lid Weight: 0.60 oz (17 g)
- Pot Weight: 1.95 oz (55 g)
- Total Weight: 2.55 oz (72 g)
- Material: Thin-Wall Titanium Alloy
- Made In: China
- (1) Titanium cookpot with lid
Helpful Links / Reviews
Cenaz Walker: LiteTrail 550 mL Ti Cookpot Review
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: