Questions about STOCK? Visit the Stock Status page for the latest Inventory updates!
The ultimate super ultralight shelter guyline for the gram counting hiker. The thinest polyester-dyneema guyline available with an incredible 200 lbs breaking strength.
A premium guyline made from a 100% SK75 Heat Set Dyneema core with a tightly wound polyester cover for high abrasion residence and a stiff hand. Heat treated to create almost no stretch.
A note on knots: With new line, make sure to snug up any hitches or loops to prevent slippage; with the Tautline Hitch, add a third wrap for slip-free holding power. Once your line is broken in, this won't be needed.
Want a thicker diameter line? Try our LiteTrail G-Line 2 on your winter shelter!
- Hi-Vis Color: Helps prevent guyline tripping
- Stealth Color: Blends in natural environment
- Ultra Stiff Hand: Helps prevent tangling and makes it easier to undo knots
- Optimized: A little less than 1 mm in diameter makes for the perfect balance between line control and strength/weight
- Ultralight: The lightest polyester covered SK75 Dymeena (a.k.a. Spectra) ultralight backpacking guyline available
- Colors: Hi-Vis Yellow, Stealth Gray (Black and White mix)
- Material: Polyester covered 100% SK75 Dyneema (a.k.a. Spectra)
- Construction: 12-Strand Braided
- Diameter: 1 mm (a hair under)
- Length: 49.2 ft (15 m)
- Breaking Strength: 200 lbs (90 kg)
- Weight: 0.40 oz / 49.2 ft (11.3 g / 15 m)
- (1) Hank of cordage.
* Clamcleat sold separately.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: